Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Philadelphia

Dale and I feel numb from all the work to get to Philadelphia awaiting our plane to Frankfurt.....moving our furniture last Monday from Lake Oswego and Tues. starting to put it into the beach house in Seaside...Dale finished Sunday rearranging everything which included chairs hanging from hooks in the garage to make more space:) We left our LO house last nite at 10pm after 2 mailings during the day of +20 boxes to ourselves in Germany, still going thru "stuff" and doing a general clean up. We really had wanted to be in touch more with you before we left but just couldn't find any extra time or energy....so YOU mush come visit us in Germany!!! We really want to maintain our friendship so please email and plan on a trip:) Hope we sleep some on this 8 hour flight as we are met in Frankfurt by the liaison for this program and will take driving tests, get ID cards, get orientation etc ....I HATE the jet lag so wonder when my adrenaline will finally be worn out and I crash:) Our best to you and yours!! Kay

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Wow! Where do you get the energy ? I am a professional couch-potato myself.This blog is a great idea, I hope you can keep it up I have private family blog and have found short twitter-like notes and a picture are easiest. Also Firefox has an add-on called Firescribe that makes it very easy to post to your blog.....tips from Fred!

PS- you have a follower named Richmond....that's me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home