I would wish it was a house to rent but it is just a lovely, typical German farm house with beautiful flowers;) We're still looking for a house to rent..
I love your blog!! It's a teensy bit like being with you. Isn't the internet wonderful!! We'd never be able to keep in touch like this without it! Do keep it up. By the way, I love the P.O.S. But you must consider the source. I drive a '91 Geo Metro, which is a tad smaller than the P.O.S. :) Hugs, Susan
3 Comments:
is this something you are looking at to rent or buy??? WOW! :)
I would wish it was a house to rent but it is just a lovely, typical German farm house with beautiful flowers;) We're still looking for a house to rent..
I love your blog!! It's a teensy bit like being with you. Isn't the internet wonderful!! We'd never be able to keep in touch like this without it! Do keep it up.
By the way, I love the P.O.S. But you must consider the source. I drive a '91 Geo Metro, which is a tad smaller than the P.O.S. :)
Hugs, Susan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home