one week i
It is great having the Porsche here in Germany...not only has it been fun having the car, but the Germans seem to really like seeing it and making comment about it, both at work and as we tour around and go to restaurants etc...It is a German icon, like Mercedes and BMW etc. We had fun driving it down from Bremerhaven (on the coast) to Ansbach....able to average about 80 with spurts up to 130 as traffic permitted....as I expected, I am probably the oldest guy on the base and I have the fanciest car...work is going well although I have not started seeing patients other than for "emergency" things..there is a lot of paperwork that as yet is unfinished...my assistant is a german girl as are many in the clinic..she is pleasant and good at her job. Weather has been very nice as of late..warm and sunny...makes it great for outdoor activities and dinner at the local gasthaus. We think we have found a house here to live in. Presently we are in the temmporary housing hotel here on base...the house we found is large and close to the base..great view and wonderful possibilities...we will add pictures if it works out.. Tomorrrow we leave for Wiesbaden, where our high school is having our big all-class all-years reunion. The last one was 10 years ago. Kay and I attended with our children...this year we will drive to it..
Hope all is well with each of you
Dale and Kay

1 Comments:
now the truth be told! You wanted this job so you could drive your baby on the Autobon!!!!! 80? 130? I would have put on my parachute and bailed out!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home