Monday, October 1, 2012

STUTTGART 9/20/12


We took the Porsche to Stuttgart for its service and enjoyed the city while the work was being done( back to the Factory for braggin' rights)....and visited the Porsche museum as well as the large dealership showroom ..they are all there together...the photo above is the cockpit of one of my favorites, a 356 Carrera cab...only a few were made that year....but the museum is actually FILLED with some of my favorites...and every time I go I see more and find more of "my favorites". I am always re-impressed with the detail and dedication the company has with producing the very best sports car and race cars they can make. After all, "there is no substitute"...The photo above is in the showroom and I am standing in front of the new Boxster...what a machine. I will consider replacing my 911 with this car (like I did in 1997), when the Boxster was first produced...I bought a new one in 2006 too, when they made the last "big" change". This was a great "car fix" for me and I really enjoyed everything about it....Kay and I also enjoyed Stuttgart for the night while we waited for the car to be done the next day.....then we were off to the Black Forest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home