Monday, July 30, 2012

FAMILY:)



I got to see our family in the States from July 5-19 and as always the time went way too fast.... but the visit was fantastic! Dale's parents, Lea and Lee, in Hickory are doing so well and still enjoying their own home:) Dale's brother Scott and wife Kathy drove from Raleigh and are always fun to see and catch up on Life... now to get them to come to Germany to visit us;) Having time in Ojai to see Suzanne and family is always a treat! Erik is working in Ventura for his environmental company and Suzanne is changing jobs from Santa Barbara to Ojai, YEA!! The drive to SBA was not good:( Hawk turned 1 year old while I was with them, Max is the best big brother and I loved every exhausting minute of watching and playing with the grandsons:) Michelle and Shams flew down from Portland so we could have a lovely family reunion (though we all missed Dale who had to do his work in Germany) and "Auntie Hoot" got to entertain her nephews. Flying to Colorado Springs I had another special time with my sisters Kathy and Shirley, brother Harold D. and wife Jan and my wonderful Dad, Harold L. Dad is enjoying his family and home (with the assistance of 24/7 care) and we went out every night for family gatherings... so special. Sure was hard to leave....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home