Sunday, September 19, 2010



I actually have had quite a few Audis over the years, and actually Kay and I have a new A4 here in Germany...I had a '91 V8, an '87 90,a '96 A4, a 2003 A6, a 2008 A5....and have become a real fan of the cars. Here you can see the V8 race car that looked just like my '91 (but my paint job was a little more sedate), and they had on diplay a number of the new models that have just come out such as the R8 convertible and the new TTS coupe. Also saw a new Q7 with a 12 cyl diesel, and a new A8 with the 4.2 diesel...quite a fun trip for the car enthusiast in me...We will visit, BMW (Munich), Mercedes (Stuttgart) and Porsche (Zufenhousen) sometime in the future..And of course the great museum in Sinsheim, when time permits. We have passed by several times now on our way to Heidelberg/Mosel/Wiesbaden previously and have not had time to stop and do it justice....but it is impressive as you drive by and look over to see two Concord jets mounted as if on takeoff.

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2010 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Sandy Whalen said...

Can you fit one in your suit case to bring home for me?? Cool cars! I can tell you are in your glory Dale!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home