HOME:)
We visited with the family after attending my Angle Society meeting in Seattle February 2-4. The meeting was again at the Four Seasons, now the Fairmont...always nice and also great to see our friends..a super social event on Friday night and then on to Portland after the meeting for lovely party at the Grahams...about 30 0f our friends into the wee hours. The next morning we had a late breakfast with the car guys and then we went to the beach house with Michelle and Shams, seen above at the beach in Seaside. After attending my Rotary Club meeting on Monday we flew to daughter Suzanne's for a couple of days with her, Erik, Max and Hawk....wonderful visit, but too quick. Then Kay and I split so she could visit her family in Colorado Springs and I could see mine in North Carolina....wish we had more time, but I only get a certain amount of time off from my job (now that I am in employee). I came on back to Germany and Kay followed a few days later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home