
I had planned a trip home to see our daughters the end of Oct. but had not planned on seeing my Dad again after the wonderful trip he had with us in Europe and NC..... but Dad has been in the hospital since the trip:( So I changed my plans to stop off in Colorado Springs on Oct. 26th for 4 days and it was a most wonderful time with Dad, sisters Shirley and Kathy and brother Harold. Having our 4 siblings together to laugh and cry together was so special... Dad is still not doing real well but he is being loved on by all and we say our prayers that he will get better. It was definitely the Circle of Life to leave my Dad and see the granddaughters and now 2 great grandsons doing so well!! Suzanne, Erik, Max and Hawk in Ojai treated me to Halloween night with friends as Max learned how to "Trick or Treat".... and is instantly addicted to candy:) We enjoyed watching Max play, be a wonderful big brother to Hawk and go to playschool:) Hawk is smiling and moving every body part as he now tries to move/grab objects:) I even got to babysit one evening so Suzanne and Erik could have a "date night"... of course they put the boys to bed and I didn't have to do a thing:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home